Operating 1100 flights a week, Eagle Air currently serves 21 destinations on the Air New Zealand Domestic Network flying to some of the most spectacular corners of New Zealand.
A few facts and figures about us:
- We carry approximately 730,000 passengers per year
- We have ove 200 employees working for us
- Our Head Office and main Engineering Service is located in Hamilton
- Our longest sector is Whangarei to Wellington - 1.5 hrs
- Our shortest sector is Blenheim to Wellington - 25 minutes
- We employ 137 pilots situated at 9 locations throughout NZ (Kerikeri, Wellington, Auckland, Hamilton, Rotorua, Taupo, Blenheim, Gisborne and Whakatane)
- We employ 33 Engineers situation at two locations (Hamilton and Blenheim)
From time to time, as capacity is required, we also operate services to Paraparaumu, Napier and New Plymouth, meaning we have flown scheduled services to every domestic airport except Dunedin, Invercargill and Queenstown!
We will continue to build on our success, one flight at a time by combining exceptional product and people